Sechelt Farmers' and Artisans' Market is now accepting applications for the 2022 Summer Market season. Summer Market will run each Saturday April through September.
We are especially interested in applications from vendors in the following categories.
Farm Vendors and Primary Producers
- Meat & Seafood
- Foraged foods
Sunshine Coast Alcohol and Beverage Vendors
- Craft Cideries
- Craft breweries
- Coffee Roasters
* Alcohol vendors must obtain a Farmers Market Authorization Form (obtained through the Liquor Licensing Branch)
- Ready to eat
- Take home meals
- shishalh Nation foods
* All food vendors must provide a valid FoodSafe or MarketSafe certificate. Prepared food must adhere to the Guidelines for the Sale of Foods at Temporary Food Markets and any local EHO or Market requirements.
* There is limited availability for electric power.
* Food preparation and service equipment may need to pass safety inspection(s), including approval from the SVFD.
- Unique crafts
- shishalh Nation Artisans
SFAM is not accepting applications for cannabis or CBD products at this time.
Vendors selling soaps, body products, or any product that makes a health benefit claim (including food) must provide the required federal, provincial or local authorizations that may be required.
Notification of Cosmetic from Health Canada
About Natural Health Product Regulation from Health Canada
* Sechelt Farmers' and Artisans' Market is not able to assist or advise vendors on required authorizations. It is up to the individual vendor to ensure all products meet all regulations and provide the Market manager with documentation before they can be sold at the Market.